Lodge Log and Timber
Since their founding in 1975, Lodge Log and Timber located in beautiful Boise, Idaho, has manufactured and sold thousands of log packages for homes, inns, cabins, restaurants and more. We have helped people build their dream home in the U.S. and around the world. Many people who build a log home often consider it to be the last home they will ever build, so, Lodge Log and Timber understands the importance of helping you achieve your dream.
We have helped people just like you design everything from small cabins to luxury homes and from lodges to commercial buildings. We have worked hard to build a reputation in the log home industry of integrity and reliability. We pride ourselves on the number of happy, satisfied customers we have helped. Let Lodge Log and Timber help you build your dream home.
Lodge Log and Timber homes innovative designs furnish our clients the freedom to create a custom home or modify one of our standard floor plans. Our experience and expertise in log and timber structures are key in assisting you to design a home that is functional and efficient. A well designed home is not only beautiful but also accentuates the beauty of its environment while being very personal to you as the homeowner.
Lodge Log and Timber ensures every employee is committed to helping all our customers fulfill their dreams of owning a beautiful log home. We believe in and are committed to providing honest upfront service that is both personal and timely. Our consisted and accurate service has proven valuable and meaningful to our clients and other professionals with whom we work in bringing to life their dream of owning a log home.
Combining the best of nature and technology we are committed to providing an excellent product that is accurate, innovative, clean and consistent. Please consider the following as evidence of the quality of our product:
- Our wall log product is dried to 15% moisture content as measured at its core at the time of manufacture, resulting in more stable and consistent performance.
- Our wall logs are kerf cut to relieve stress and facilitate drying which reduces checking and enhances the appearance of the log's face.
- Each log is precisely milled using lathing technology to ensure a product that is accurate and true.
- Log profiles include Swedish cope and D-Log with a single tongue-and-groove and saddle notched corners. We offer diameters from 7”-12”.
- Our innovative through-bolt wall system and foam sealer system secures each home with an excellent fit and structural stability.
- Our wall log products are precut for windows and doors and pre-notched and pre-drilled for our Thru-Bolt system.